Once set and configured, Dynaloggers remain logging and storing data at specific intervals until collected. This collection is done in two ways:
DynaPredict is a Bluetooth data logger with sensors to monitor machine health and perform spectral analysis (FFT).
The acceleration and temperature parameters are displayed instantly at the smartphone screen and data history stored in the cloud or local server for remote access.
The wireless device is initiated by a smartphone over Bluetooth. The data stored in DynaPredict is displayed on the smartphone screen and transferred to the cloud server.
Its operating mode is configured in parameters such as sampling interval, acceleration and temperature. The storage is periodic and asynchronous. Performs spectral analysis..
Information available includes data history, logging of photos and activities. Monitored points are traced. Remote access permits information sharing.
DynaPredict is a Bluetooth data logger ideally used on machinery or equipment where vibration and temperature are relevant parameters for maintenance.
Reduce risks of breakdown and incidents with industrial machines
Detect early stage failures and act proactively
Improve the safety for employees and environment security
Generate savings with corrective and preventive maintenance
Improve use and management of spare parts inventory
Improve reliability and maintainability of the industry
EASY TO USE
Simply attach (glue or screw) to the machine, start the device and read the data using a smartphone or tablet.
Asynchronous: Storage of non-standard and non-expected parameters in periodic measurements.
Periodic: Parameters are periodically stored.
Acceleration and temperature readings are screen displayed to support quick decisions.
I – Diagnostics at any time using a smartphone or tablet.
II – Automate data collection by our Gateway device.
HOW DOES IT WORK
It is wireless and easy to install.
You may access its data from the comfort of your room.
Devices with acceleration and temperature sensors and Bluetooth communication monitor the health of your machines for greater reliability in your industry.
– Manual collection: using the android application available for download in Playstore, the maintenance professional is able to collect this data and send it to the Web Platform.
– Automatic collection: Dynamox saw an opportunity within its own solution and invested efforts and create a Gateway, a device capable of automatically performing data collection and sending directly to our Web Platform.
After the collection, the web platform is responsible for interpreting and generating the performance chart of the machine, aiding in decision making.
- Connection to mobile data network
- Accelerometer 3 axis ± 16g
- Frequency range: radial, axial, horizontal: 5Hz – 1kHz
- Case: LEXAN™
- Fixation: Glued or screwed (6mm)
- 2400 – 2483,5 MHz – Bluetooth (BLE 4.2) – Low energy
- Reach: at least 60 m* (free field)
- Dynamic range -10ºC to +84ºC, error margin ±0.5°C , resolution 0,01°C
- 33 mm x 33 mm x 35 mm
- Android platform
- Accelerations (R, H, A)
- Sampling frequency (1min to 63h)
- 3 axis acceleration: radial, axial, horizontal (R, A, H)
- Sensor data storage: sampling period (1m to 60m) asynchronous (depending on a pre-defined threshold)
Battery and Power
- Litium battery 3.0V
- Autonomy: 3 years (use dependant)
- Temperature: -10ºC to + 84ºC
- Waterproof: IP66
- Extreme shock