Dynamox Integrated Inspection service combines the sensitive inspection software - DynaSens - with the predictive inspection generated by continuous asset monitoring with wireless sensors.
The sensitive inspection informations are inserted in the specific mobile APP along the execution of the inspection route.
This whole package is available through the DynaPredict Solution: Bluetooth sensors, mobile APP, automated collection of sensor data by a gateway and data centralization in the DynaPredict Web Platform for analysis, prognosis and decision making.
Who is it for
- For industries that perform inspection routes for sensitive maintenance and also monitor their rotating machines with Dynamox vibration and temperature sensors;
- For industries that want to structure and computerize their sensitive inspection routes;
- For industries that wish to expand the number of installed sensors and add automated defect detection and failure prognosis for the monitored assets.
- Greater assertiveness in maintenance interventions by combining informations from sensitive route inspection with wireless sensor data;
- Prepare the predictive maintenance environment for automated defect detection;
- Prepare the predictive maintenance for automated failure prognosis;
- Structure the current sensitive inspection route through the DynaPredict Sensitive App;
- Comfort and flexibility to structure the inspection routine;
- Productive follow-up of route inspectors.
How does it work
The DynaSens user sets up his own route inspection checklist. It is possible to incorporate the sensitive inspection routine in use. It identifies the route inspection status, its completion stage within the established deadlines. It shows the adherence to the inspection route per inspector. The route inspection checklist is a mobile performed task using specific APP, and the sensitive data is combined with the predictive sensing data for decision making.