Dynamox is a high-tech company that develops monitoring and data acquisition systems, focused on vibration and temperature parameters. It is specialized in vibration analysis and industrial asset condition monitoring.
Dynamox counts with a R&D department that develops complete systems: hardware, firmware and software.
The company is looking for a proactive machine learning specialist to work in person at Dynamox headquarters in Florianópolis / Brazil.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Application of machine learning models for fault detection and characterization in rotating machines;
- Work together with vibration analyst team to develop models based on physical behavior;
- Usage of libraries for data analysis (Pandas, Numpy, ScyPy, Scikit-learn…).
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Acoustic Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related areas.
- noSQL and non relational database;
- Programming languages such as Python, R or Scala;
- Data analysis and data modeling;
- Signal processing, such as Fourier Transform;
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of vibration analysis and rotating machines;
- Automatic Rotating-Machine Fault Diagnosis;
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.