DYNAMOX SOLUÇÕES CRIATIVAS LTDA, hereinafter referred to simply as DYNAMOX, has as one of its principles the recognition, respect and preservation of the privacy of its clients (“User”). In view of this, we are committed to respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your data provided in transactions carried out through the use of Dynamox software – Mobile Applications and Web Platforms – and Website.
We invite you to get to know the Dynamox’s Declaration of Managerial Responsibility at: https://dynamox.net/sustentabilidade-compliance/
1- Collection of Personal Data
- 1.1. The Mobile Application, the Web Platform and / or Dynamox “Services” are for general public use and do not collect personal data from anyone under the age of 18 without the consent of the parent or guardian.
- 1.4. DYNAMOX may also collect information about user activities when accessing the Services, including, without limitation, information about the devices used to access the Services (such as PC, smartphone, etc.), configuration information of your operational systems, metadata of your files, and dates and times associated with your interaction with the Services.
2- Use of Collected Data
- 2.1. The collection and storage of User data are only intended to provide the DYNAMOX Services and the practice of the necessary acts arising from them. DYNAMOX will use your personal data for the following purposes: (a) send messages to you such as alerts, notifications and updates; (b) communicate you about new products and services that may be of interest to you; (c) for any purpose you authorize at the time of data collection; (d) comply with legal obligations.
- 2.2. Data stored by DYNAMOX, when used for statistical purposes will be done in an aggregate form, preserving the confidentiality of personal and company data, being strictly prohibited the disclosure of any personal and individualized information.
- 2.3. In addition to personal data, DYNAMOX collects data from monitored parameters by its hardware, such as the data loggers of DynaPredict and DynaMonitor, or other Solutions installed at industrial assets or used to monitor controlled products and environments, that involve the operation of the same hardware.
- 2.3.1. The data referred to in item 2.3. can be used to: (1) answer questions about DYNAMOX software; (2) elaborate diagnoses; (3) generate preventive and corrective actions, as well as suggest improvement measures; (4) compose Bigdata; (5) feeding vibration and temperature analysis algorithms; (6) to analyze evidence of possible contraindicated applications; (7) serve as a basis for distributor training system and feedback to partners, (8) anonymously inspire creation, editing and distribution of online publications via the site’s Blog; (9) development of agenda for future Conventions; (10) others not mentioned here, and that will be informed to the User at the time of its application.
- 2.5. All data of any nature collected from Users and specific solutions are transferable within the DYNAMOX service network, which shall include distributors, promoters, representatives and specialized third party technicians, whose identification list will be provided to Users. There will always be confidentiality agreements with all in order to preserve User data.
- 2.6. DYNAMOX invites the User to always question the intermediary about data security issues and require a convenient ethical and appropriate stance of compliance that benefits everyone.
3- Access to the Personal Data
- 3.1. You have the right to access your data, always observing the legal limitations. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to rectify the processed data if you deem it important.
sted posee el derecho de tener acceso a sus datos, observando siempre las limitaciones legales. Usted también tiene el derecho de oponerse al tratamiento de sus datos personales y de rectificar los datos procesados.
3.2. If you wish to exercise your right of access to your personal data, to oppose the treatment given to it, or to request its rectification, contact DYNAMOX at email@example.com.
4- Data Management and Data Exclusion
- 4.1. DYNAMOX shall not be liable for the content, correctness, authenticity, completeness and update of the data provided by its Users, nor for any improper use of information published by Users or for fraud resulting from the violation of passwords.
- 4.2. It is the sole responsibility of the User to provide only correct, true, authentic, complete and up-to-date information, as well as to ensure the confidentiality of the password, not disclosing it to third parties.
- 4.3. The data obtained through DYNAMOX hardware purchased and installed at your company assets, used for your or your company products and environments will have the same treatment given to your personal data, and will be fully owned by you and your company.
- 4.4. You must be fully aware that DYNAMOX may need to access your data for the correct record of collected data about the asset condition, product or environment monitored by DYNAMOX hardware. Should you require the deletion of data stored on DYNAMOX servers, this may affect or prevent such actions.
- 4.5. If you terminate your business relationship with DYNAMOX, you may request access to your data stored on DYNAMOX servers, however such request must be made within sixty (60) calendar days, from the end of the contract. After this period the data can be discarded, observing the legal obligations in force.
- 5.1. DYNAMOX takes all appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the data of its Users and clients. However, you must be fully aware that no security system is fully guaranteed, so that DYNAMOX is not liable for data leakage, when proven to have occurred in a criminal manner, by third parties outside the contracted business relationship.
- 6.1. DYNAMOX may use the storage of information (known as cookies) to enable you to use our Website more easily and to keep track of certain statistical data that help us improve our Website. Our cookies do not contain personally identifiable information. Most browsers are initially configured to accept cookies. If you wish, you can instruct your internet browser to prevent cookies from being used and to delete existing cookies. However, please note that the high quality of the DYNAMOX website may be reduced as a result of this option.
- 6.3. Please refer to the help guide of your internet browser for further guidance.
8- Applicable Law