Dynamox is a high-tech company that develops monitoring and data acquisition systems, focused on vibration and temperature parameters. It is specialized in vibration analysis and industrial asset condition monitoring.
Dynamox counts with a R&D department that develops complete systems: hardware, firmware and software.
The company is looking for a proactive data scientist to work in person at Dynamox headquarters in Florianópolis / Brazil.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Data Mining;
- Creation of dashboards based on our data lake and our clients (industrial maintenance sector) needs;
- Application of machine learning and AI models;
- Usage of libraries for data analysis (Pandas, ScyPy, Scikit-learn…);
- Collaboration with the team, sharing ideas that can improve our systems and the experience of our users.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Statistics, Computer Engineering or other similar degrees.
- Experience with:
- noSQL and non relational database;
- Programming languages such as Python, R or Scala;
- Data analysis and data modeling.
- Knowledge in spectral analysis;
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.